Monday, March 2, 2015

e v o L L o v e

The longer I am away from you, the more I love myself. The more it makes me love you.

The more I appreciate the thoughts and feelings that I denied. The happier I want you to be.

--

I am not meant to be a piece of property. To be given a title of his, mr, sir, boyfriend,  or husband.

--

I function and feel most fulfilled when I do not feel obligated to the desires of other people.

When I am able to show compassion in a humble and unexpected way.

--

I want to love and be loved in return.

--

I am in FRIEND-love... I wish I could make the picture clearer.

I wish my kindness and dedication was not confused with "life partner" or "marriage".

--

These things make me shut down, and I realize it is because I am better at staying committed to my friends and family, than to someone who wants to have a title and contract over me.

I fully believe that choosing to have someone in your life is more romantic and loving than forcing them to be ONLY YOURS. YOUR WIFE. YOUR BF. YOUR...etc...anything...

I am not a piece of property and neither are you.

We choose the love we give.

I am sorry if mine is not possessive, or jealous.

I think that is a waste of time.

--

I applaud and congratulate those who choose their own perception of love.

I respect and admire those who do not force their perceptions on me.

Those are the people I love the most.
Those are the people who love me the most.

-z-

No comments:

Post a Comment