Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Gratitude is the best attitude.

My music video release party is this week.

I am internally freaking out, but trying to make sure I put everything into place and have all the materials and things I need beforehand. 

It has been a long time coming, but my single for the music video "BE" is now on I-tunes!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/be-single/id975858060


I went through a website that does all the legal work for me, and sets up my store so I can focus on the promotional side of it.

Gratitude.

Life has become a bit surreal.

From what I can see around me, there are still people on the outside of my circle who think I need to be taught a lesson.. Or that I have done them some 'wrong' because I have said NO to whatever suicide march they're on..

I choose my own path, and if you happen to be walking in that direction- let's talk. Otherwise, don't get offended if I continue on without you. It's nothing personal.

-z-

No comments:

Post a Comment