Thursday, January 29, 2015

A Life Update

2015 has officially started now that February is around the bend.

So many wonderful, random, and magical things have been happening in my life.


I moved to Los Angeles seven months ago and hit the ground running.

There have been distractions and emotional upsets along the way, but I feel like it is all returning to order and calm.

Most recently THIS year in 2015 I have had several successes that I am happy about.


1. New recording equipment = New recordings and Music!
2. New online presence & website being developed.
3. An A&R representative was at a show I did and a label is looking into my stuff right now.
4. I have had shows booked back to back up until April.
5. I have been able to help and mentor people with PR and Music info so they can start.
6. My support system here is amazing and I love my friends that have helped me survive.
7. I just filmed my FIRST music video for a song I wrote. Thrilling!


I will stop with seven things, because it was my Grandfather's favorite number.
He was a musician and a singer, and I think of him often when I am talking to other artists and working on new material. :-)

I am sure there is a more concise and detailed way I could write about my life and where it is headed, but I feel like this will be good enough for now.

Looking forward to the future of 2015 and where it is taking me.

I am watching people around me excel and succeed so much and it is really inspiring.

I am grateful.
I am present.

Many helpful, beautiful, and wondrous things are on the horizon.

Stay tuned...

-z-

No comments:

Post a Comment